We are pleased to announce our first ever membership drive!
For years, we have endeavored to make fresh, local food accessible to the community through our SNAP, student and neighborhood resident discounts. We are excited to (finally!) announce our new membership program, to offer some unique rewards to those loyal customers who have supported us week in and week out over the years in these efforts. Become a member today and your annual membership will get you:
- 10% off all purchases (both in store and online/home delivery purchases)*
- Buy 1 annual Party in the Garden gala admission, get 1 free (limit 1)
- Eligibility for election to two seats on the Hollygrove Market & Farm governing board and appointment to the soon to be formed HM&F consumer advisory board
- “Proud to support Local Farmers” bumper sticker
- Receipt of financial reports and an annual “State of the Market & Farm” report
Membership is $95 and good for one year from the time of purchase
We are also offering savings for businesses and organizations: Five (minimum) individual memberships for $400 (add $80 for each additional membership). The individuals listed for each membership are eligible for all of the above. Use our Business Membership Form for corporate membership application and submit it either by mail, at the store, or email a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up your business and get a free t-shirt!
How to sign up:
- In Store – You can sign up any time at the register in the store. Your cashier will issue your card at time of purchase and the 10% discount can be immediately applied (except to the purchase price of the membership).
- By Mail – Download the Membership Application and send it in to us. Your membership card and bumper sticker can be picked up at the register on your next visit.
- Online – Individual memberships can be purchased through our online store Hollygrove Membership. If you make another purchase for delivery, we can bring your card and bumper sticker with it. Otherwise, your card will be available at the store for pickup.
The market couldn’t succeed without you and we want you to share that success with us. Become a member and receive regular updates on the progress the market is making toward fresh food access and growing the local economy. Join our soon to be formed consumer advisory committee to share your valuable experiences and preferences with us so we can continue to grow and improve it. Take the opportunity to apply special skills you may have and run for election for two seats available to members on the board of directors to more directly contribute to the market’s growth and success.
We hope to hear from you. Please call us at (504) 483-7037 or email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks!