Whats in the box?
For $25, customers can purchase a share of locally grown produce from our network of Louisiana and southern Mississippi farmers. There is no need to reserve or subscribe. Just come on by the market!
The Box is available six days a week, excluding Fridays. The combination of items also changes twice a week. You can either pick up the Weekday Box which is offered Tuesday through Thursday or the Weekend Box which is offered Saturday through Monday. To see what is available in the box, sign up for our weekly newsletter, head over to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, or read below!
Available Saturday, February 13th through Monday, February 15th:
– Fennel OR Creole Tomatoes (Pointe Coupee Minority Growers’ Co-op, Lettsworth, LA; Cajun Growers, Cutoff, LA)
– Red Vein Sorrel (Our Family Farm, Amite, LA)
– Sweet Potatoes (Pointe Coupee Minority Growers’ Co-op, Lettsworth, LA)
– Green Garlic (Inglewood Farm, Alexandria, LA)
– Lettuce Head: Winter Density (Solar Earth, New Orleans, LA)
– Strawberries (Fletcher Farm, Ponchatoula, LA)
– Cutting Celery (Inglewood Farm, Alexandria, LA)
– Purple Top Turnips (Inglewood Farm, Alexandria, LA)
– Spinach (Fekete Farm, Hungarian’s Settlement, LA)
– Curly Mustards (Inglewood Farm, Alexandria, LA)