What’s in the box?
For $25, customers can purchase a share of locally grown produce from our network of Louisiana and southern Mississippi farmers. There is no need to reserve or subscribe. Just come on by the market or purchase a box online!
The Box is available six days a week, excluding Fridays. The combination of items also changes twice a week. You can either pick up the Weekday Box which is offered Tuesday through Thursday or the Weekend Box which is offered Saturday through Sunday, also Monday in-store. To see what is available in the box, sign up for our weekly newsletter, head over to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, or read below!
Available Tuesday, May 17th through Thursday, May 19th:
– 1/2 Dozen Chicken Eggs (Koennen Farm, Kiln, MS)
– Blueberries (J&D Blueberry Farm, Poplarville, MS)
– Broccoli (Two Dog Farm, Flora, MS)
– Zucchini (Two Dog Farm, Flora, MS)
– White Lady Turnips (Fekete Farm, Hungarian’s Settlement, LA)
– Cucumbers (Glaser’s Produce, New Roads, LA)
– Yellow Squash (Fekete Farm, Hungarian’s Settlement, LA)
– Sweet Potatoes (Pointe Coupee Minority Growers’ Co-op, Lettsworth, LA)
– Fresh Herbs (Grow Your Own, New Orleans, LA)
– Spring Onion (Two Dog Farm, Flora, MS)