Whats in the box?
For $25, customers can purchase a share of locally grown produce from our network of Louisiana and southern Mississippi farmers. There is no need to reserve or subscribe. Just come on by the market!
The Box is available six days a week, excluding Fridays. The combination of items also changes twice a week. You can either pick up the Weekday Box which is offered Tuesday through Thursday or the Weekend Box which is offered Saturday through Monday. To see what is available in the box, sign up for our weekly newsletter, head over to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, or read below!
Available Tuesday, September 1st through Thursday, September 3rd:
– Baguette (Gracious Bakery, New Orleans, LA)
– Cantaloupe (Two Dog Farm, Flora, MS)
– Mixed Sweet Peppers (Glaser’s Produce, New Roads, LA)
– Rice (Cajun Grain, Kinder, LA; Campbell Farms, Gueydan, LA)
– Gala Apples (Covey Rise Farm, Husser, LA)
– Red Delicious Apples (Covey Rise Farm, Husser, LA)
– Basil (Two Acre Farm, Marrero, LA)
– Summer Squash Combo (Covey Rise Farm, Husser, LA)
– Baby Okra (Glaser’s Produce, New Roads, LA)
– Sweet Potatoes (Pointe Coupee Minority Growers’ Co-op, Bachelor, LA)